Sunday, November 20, 2011

"Ginger"


I thought it was such a good idea of  Allie's  to give a design as a gift for friends. I take so many ideas from my blog friends I thought it would be nice to share something. I haven't done any original designs for a while so I have made a cat for applique. This first one is a ginger cat. I have made four the same shape and given them different colourings. I am going to try to make something with each one before posting it cause I know it really helps if someone gives you an idea how to use things. Though applique has endless possibilites. I thought the designs might also make nice stitcheries.
I have made this tote bag as a Christmas gift for DD2.


You can download the design and some basic instructions/ideas to make the tote bag form my Google docs

Happy Appliquing,
Val

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...