Monday, June 9, 2014

Sewing for my doll


I have been closeted in my sewing room trying to perfect a pattern for another doll tote bag. I decided I would make a pattern for sale so I have been taking my time to make sure it is up to a standard I would expect if I paid for something. Fingers crossed my step by step instructions are clear enough.

I have also been working on doll clothes patterns where you can interchange many of the pieces. The sleeves from the dress can be used on the blouse as well, or the collars can be swapped. It is quite a lot of fun working out how many things I can interchange. So far I have 2 blouses, a pinafore, a dress and a set of vests. I just need to write up the construction steps.

I am visiting mum again next week so the Welcome to the North Pole post will be a bit late. I will post on Saturday 29th June.

Happy Quilting and Crafting
Val

Visit valspierssews's Craftsy Pattern Store »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...