Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hearts and quilts

Today I managed to sit and quilt my "first ever quilt".  Won't be long and it will be out of the WIP list. I also got started on my February Hearts table topper.
Finally ready to go. Haven't sewn any yet.


I also spent a couple of hours looking at peoples' blogs. I think I will have to make a plan to visit  blogs A-K on Saturday etc otherwise I find myself drifting into reading tutorials, downloading patterns and looking up fabric shops. There are so many groups or challenges or swaps or bloghops to join that my head is spinning. I promised myself I won't join anything else until I finish my Hearts project otherwise I would be rushing out to get stashed up for the next project before finishing this one. But from what I have seen I wouldn't be alone!

Happy Quilting
Val
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...