Sunday, March 13, 2011

New Groups

Hi everyone
I have just joined up two new groups.  A group that has just started is Being Creative. There is a theme for each month and you can create anything in any medium. Julia Crossland is the hosting artist. I think it will be a great place to get encouragement and advice from a wide range of people. This months theme is The Garden.


Also I saw that Shez was promoting the FNSI. It is fun to see what others are making. There must still be time to sign up. It happens on Friday 18th March then everyone posts about what they have made on the Saturday. Call into Heidi's Blog to sign up.



I am involved in the wool crazy pincushion sew-a-long and badly in need of some inspiration. I found this cool site. There really is a blog for everything :D
Wool Crazy Sew Along

I have enjoyed visiting  blogs for Tickled Pink Tuesday and Tuesday Treasures. I think it is time I joined in. I would like to  blog about my tea cups and teapots and teas so I can look back and get some memory joggers. Already I have forgotten when, where and why I bought my first teapot.  I should be able to manage quite a few weeks :) If I run out of tea cups and pots I will just have to add to the collection. See you on Tuesday.



Happy Quilting,
Val
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...