Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday's Show and Tell

I hope everyone had a lovely Easter. It is a nice time for family to get together.
This week I have chosen my front door to show. I was cleaning it the other day and it still makes me happy to look at it.
Not long after we moved here we did some renovating and the door company had some beautiful stained glass doors on display. Before we moved here I had been making things with applique Australian animals on them and thought that the designs would lend themselves well to making a stained glass window. So I drew up a design and had the door people make me a custom door. It was difficult to photograph.
We also had some inside doors made with Cooktown orchids and cockatoos but we have made more changes and they are in the garage to use again later.






Probably a few too many pictures, but I do love them.

And here are the cute egg cups I bought for Easter.


Sandy at Cookies and Cream Crafts hosts Monday Show and Tell. So pop over and see what others have to show and join in.

Happy Appliqueing,
Val
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...