Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tickled Pink Tuesday and Tuesday Treasures Double Up

Another Tea Set Treasure today. I love this tea pot. It pours well and has an interesting shape. I made a custom fit tea cosy and matching pot mat last year. 



The cups I bought at a flea market for a few dollars. They are old enough to have been made in England. The tea pot I saw in Big W after I bought the cups and got it on special for about $10. All the later items are made in China. Just doesn't have the same class somehow.



I am Tickled Pink to have found a free Easter owl gift box to print out at Jinjerup. The button is in the left side bar of the site.  I am going to print it as soon as I get my new inks.
I have also got the paper flower itch and will be making some of these to put on stems for Easter and into kusudama balls for Christmas.

See what others have for their Tuesday Treasures over at The House on the Side Of the Hill. 
Allie-oops and Polka Dots and Rick Rack will have what is Tickling them when the calender rolls over to Tuesday in their neck of the woods.

Happy Tuseday,
Val
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...