Saturday, April 2, 2011

Works in Progress


I have been keeping busy the last few days. I have started my block keeper. The piecing is inspired by Henrietta Whiskers but the applique is a big fat pumpkin that I got from Wee Folk Art.

I started a hand bag tote that I am hoping my mum will like.


It was inspired by this bag in a Homespun specialty magazine. I am going to put daisies along the top using machine stitched needle turn. I think the DVD that showed me how to do that came with this magazine.



I managed to finish two pairs of arm warmers for the other daughter. One pair longish and one short pair. I will be including a water melon slice brooch. Not the slice in the picture. One a fraction smaller. I have to sew the two sides together and put the pin on.


Hope you are having a great weekend.
Happy sewing,
Val
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...