Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tickled Pink Tuesday and Tuesday Treasures Double Up

Some things are treasures without me realizing it. I love having my daughters' art works on my walls.  (A mix of the 2 daughter's works. They are both very artistic.) I look at them all the time and think how nice it is to have original drawings and paintings done by them over the years. I also have some family photos hung where I walk past all day. It is nice to stop and look sometimes.















Family links are always a treasure :) 

Interested in Tuesday Treasures? Visit Melody's House on the Side of the Hill to link up to other treasure posts.
Allie-oops and Polka Dots and Rick Rack will have what is Tickling them when the calender rolls over to Tuesday in their neck of the woods.

Happy Blogging,
Val
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...