Saturday, September 24, 2011

Got my Postcard Swap Card


What a beautiful postcard I got from Dianne! I just love the colours and the scene looks so realistic. Thank you very much Dianne. She also included a lovely centre piece mat and a bookmark. The mat goes on my table perfectly.


Don't you just love the little quilting note card and envelope. I haven't seen anything like that in my travels. But I will be looking out for it now :)



I was asked to review some digital scrap booking software recently. I decided I didn't want to and went looking for free digital scrap booking kits to use with my Fireworks software instead. There are some lovely free papers and embellishments out there. I was just going to put up a picture of Dianne's handywork but decided to add it to some of the free scrap booking files I found. The paper and embellishments I have used are from Shabby Princess - harvest spice. She has quite a few beautiful kits for free
Update: I am so excited to have made this tea cup element. If you right click and 'save as link' you get the transparent background. On my Mac I just 'option click' to download.

Happy Quilting (and now scrap booking)
Val
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...