Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tuesday Treasures

I spotted Melody's Tuesday Treasure post while looking through my reading list and thought it would be nice to join in that again. I keep looking at the buttons on my sidebar and thinking I should get back into the swing of some weekly posts. I have just spent 20 mins or so writing in my weight loss journal and I felt really happy that I have found a lovely blogger friend who inspires me not only to write my journal but to keep making positive steps forward with my health. She is very good at making regular posts about her progress and I find this a great help to me because I tend to forget about updating my journal. It feels like she is there when I need her to keep me focused.
So thank you Annie of the ruby slipperz. You are a treasure.

Happy Quilting,
Val
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...