Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Tuesday Treasure

A day late on my side of the world but so what! I felt the need to share my excitement. I just received my parcel of 100% wool felt pieces from the lovely Material Evidence Shop on Etsy. I have bought several lots of felt over time and they are just perfect.
This time I decided I needed a selection of colours for future imaginings. I didn't want colour to limit my ideas. She had on offer a bundle of 4 x 6 inch pieces, one of each of 60 colours. As well as the bundle she included a colour chart so I will always know what needs to be topped up.


I have two projects on the go using the felt - my wicked hop block and a cute pincushion. I will post pictures of these when they are finished.

Melody at The House on the side of the Hill hosts Tuesday Treasures. Be sure to have a look at what treasures others have.

Happy Quilting,
Val
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...