Friday, October 26, 2012

Wicked!

What a fabulous wicked blog hop.
Thank you to Madame Samm for another awesome hop and to Wendy at Why Knot Kwilt for all her organisation.

I love to make a scene. Well that's true but let me rephrase. I love to sew scenes.
I looked up all sorts of Halloween ideas and created a spooky scene with felt and fabric and stitchery.

It is a 12 1/2 inch block size.






If you like it please download the PDF pattern to keep.

I love visiting the blogs that have give aways so it is only fair that I have one myself.


 I will draw it on 1st November 12 pm Brisbane time.
The draw is now closed

Make sure you look up all the hoppees for today. You can see the whole schedule here


Friday, October 26th












Happy Quilting,
Val
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...