Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Tuesday Treasures

Just had an urge to share my cute mugs and spoons with everyone. I get a lot of pleasure from using them. I bought them last week when I had lunch with the daughters and my mum at the Tea Centre cafe in Brisbane. They have all sorts of Japanese and Chinese pots and cups.



Thanks to Tuesday Treasures with Melody I can get away with non sewing posts. Go visit and see what others treasure this week.

I discovered a Friends Sharing Tea blog linky and have linked up there too.

I think linking up can become addictive :D
I have also linked up with Antiques and Teacups. She has the most delicious looking Earl Grey and chocolate cake recipe.
Maybe one or two more - Rose Chintz Cottage Tea time Tuesday

Happy Quilting

Val



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...