Thursday, August 15, 2013

Pets on Quilts

I have enjoyed looking at all the animal quilts and wonderful pets and when I realised there was still time to enter I just had to include Stumpy and my catnip quilt.

Stumpy doesn't care what is on the quilt. He just likes to be included in every step of the process. I think he likes it when I am sewing because I stay in the one place for long periods of time.

Here is a reminder of my finished quilt.


And a couple of Stumpy helping.

An early inspection.
Is it finished yet?
Not quite enough cat fur on it yet.
Original post

Flickr set

I am linking up with Pets on Quilts 2013 at Lily Pad Quilting.
Entries close Sat 17th
Voting starts next week. Sunday Aug 18.

Happy Quilting,
Val

Comment on Facebook if you are not on Google +
or email me at valspierssews@gmail.com
or comment on a photo on flickr.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...