Thursday, December 19, 2013

Little Christmas Bits 18

I started this one as I sat on the train on my way to a delightful lunch with family at Room with Roses in Brisbane. It has a lovely atmosphere but is quite expensive ($27 per meal).
The little puddings are so cute and free from Cross Stitching.com.

This is a direct link to the little spice bag charts. There are lots of nice designs for free. I registered a while back. I don't get any newsletters from them. I may have unsubscribed. I can't believe they never would have sent me anything.

You may remember my tea cosy teapot design. I got the cross stitch from the same site.


If you don't like Google + you can leave a comment on the Flickr photo.
You can also hover over and pin the image.
Don't forget you can just +1 my post on Google + if you have already left me lots of comments this month.

Happy Quilting and Crafting,
Val
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...