Sunday, December 1, 2013

Little Christmas bits

I have been so stressed the last month trying to sort out the listing for selling the house and then deciding to buy a block of land that I have done nothing but a bit of knitting. I just haven't been able to concentrate. Today, being the 1st of December seemed like a good time to get my act together. I would love to make something Christmassy every day until Christmas day. At least it will keep my mind occupied and hopefully keep me more relaxed.
So what is first. I have so many wonderful inspirational things pinned on Pinterest so I just picked something easy to copy. A cute little Santa that I have made into a tree decoration. I downloaded the photo then traced it with my whiteboard app, printed it out, and traced the pieces onto freezer paper.

Here is the original pin


and here is my copy.


Happy Quilting and Crafting,
Val
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...