Saturday, January 11, 2014

Just a little pouch

I have been so busy organising to move so I have just done a bit of sewing to try to relax. Nothing final on the sale yet but it all looks good.
When I found the little heart needle book there was a cute pouch on the same blog.
It was easy to make but even though I concentrated really hard when I put the binding on I still got the seam on the front of the pouch. I used regular double fold bias for this one. Since I burned myself out embellishing the heart needle book I decided to find a fancy closure for the pouch. I bought several flashy hooks and eyes and clasps when in America. I chose the giant hook and eye.





I expect to do a few more posts before going offline to move ( I am expecting to move) but after that I have my trip to Sydney with my mum so I will be pretty quiet for February. I am trying to keep up with the goals I set for Something old Something new but I doubt I will get to the something new this month. I also discovered the Christmas decoration sew a long so have to get a couple of felt cuties made in the next few days. Check it out.


Other comment options:
Flickr
Pinterest

Happy Quilting and Crafting,
Val
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...